YOUR VOTE: Wyoming
Get ready to cast your ballot this fall.
It's election season! Are you ready? With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents you'll need. Best of all, you can share this info with your friends and neighbors. Make sure that your vote counts!
I. WAIT! BEFORE YOU SCROLL ANY FURTHER, REGISTER TO VOTE
Need to register? Or maybe you just want election reminders? Thanks to TurboVote, we've got you covered. Just click below:
II. KNOW THE DATES
- November 3, 2020.
General Registration Deadline:
- The registration cutoff for the general election is October 19, 2020.
Deadline to Request Mail-In Ballot:
- Registered voters may request an absentee ballot from their county clerks at any time during an election year, but not on the day of the election.
Wyoming voters do not need to give a reason for requesting an absentee ballot, but they do need to request their absentee ballots before Election Day.
III. REGISTER TO VOTE
- Not sure you're registered? This handy widget will tell you whether you're on the voter rolls.
- Here are the requirements to register as a voter in Wyoming.
Need To Register?
- Yes, it's so important we're including it twice. Here's that link again:
IV. WHERE TO VOTE
- School, firehouse or community center, this simple form will tell you where to go to cast your ballot.
- Use the Wyoming Secretary of State's Polling Place Locatorto find your polling place.
Do I need to wear a mask to the polls?
- Not as of mid-August, but Gov. Mark Gordon has spoken in firm support of wearing face masks in public, so it's worth checking before going to the polls in November.
V. COVID-19 MAIL-IN VOTING & ABSENTEE VOTING
Any Wyoming who wants one can receive an absentee ballot, no excuse required.
- Apply to vote absentee as soon as possible to ensure that your request is processed and your ballot mailed in time for the election. You can do so by phone, mail, email, in person, or via online request.
- Here are Wyoming's Absentee Voter Registration Instructions.
Out of town or serving abroad?
VI. WHAT TO TAKE TO THE POLLS
Voter ID Laws:
- Wyoming has no voter ID requirements once you've registered, except for first time voters.
- If you registered by mail and are voting in a federal election for the first time, you must show photo ID or a document that has both your name and residence address in order to vote.
- Here is the list of accepted credentials for first time voters.
- Contact your county clerk if you have questions about voter ID.
Don't have a valid ID?
- Once you have registered to vote, no further voter ID is required to vote in WY except for some first time voters.
VII. HAVING TROUBLE? GET IN TOUCH
Contact the Virginia Secretary of State's Elections Division:
- Contact the Virginia Department of Elections at (307) 777-5860 or email Elections@wyo.gov.
Voter ID Helpline:
- Call 844-338-8743
Any other questions?
See you at the ballots (or mailboxes), Wyomingites!
YOUR VOTE: OklahomaBy Countable OKLAHOMA It's election season! Are you ready? With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key
YOUR VOTE: North CarolinaBy Countable NORTH CAROLINA It's election season! Are you ready? With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration,
YOUR VOTE: MassachusettsBy Countable Massachusetts It's election season! Are you ready? With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration,