YOUR VOTE: Utah
Get ready to cast your ballot.
With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents you'll need. Best of all, you can share this info with your friends and neighbors. Make sure that your vote counts!
I. WAIT! BEFORE YOU SCROLL ANY FURTHER, REGISTER TO VOTE
Need to register? Or maybe you just want election reminders? Thanks to TurboVote, we've got you covered. Just click below:
II. REGISTER TO VOTE
- Not sure you're registered? This handy widget will tell you whether you're on the voter rolls.
- To register to vote in Utah, an applicant must be a citizen of the United States, a resident of Utah for at least 30 days prior to the election, and at least 18 years old by the next general election.
- 16- and 17-year-olds may preregister to vote, and 17-year-olds may vote in primary elections when they will turn 18 by the general election.
Need To Register?
- Yes, it's so important we're including it twice. Here's that link again:
III. WHERE TO VOTE
- School, firehouse or community center, this simple form will tell you where to go to cast your ballot.
- Click here to find contact information for your County Clerk.
IV. WHAT TO TAKE TO THE POLLS
Voter ID Laws:
- Utah requires one photo ID or two non-photo IDs.
- Here is the list of accepted credentials.
- Refer to the Utah Voter Registration Website and Voter ID Requirements list for more information on registering to vote or to update your voter information.
Don't have a valid ID?
- If you are unable to provide ID, you can cast a provisional ballot. You'll need to bring an ID to the elections office by the close of normal office hours on Monday after the date of the election.
V. HAVING TROUBLE? GET IN TOUCH
The Utah Official Election Center:
- The Utah Official Election Center can be reached at (800) 995-VOTE or email@example.com.
Voter ID Helpline:
- Call 844-338-8743
Any other questions?
See you at the ballots (or mailboxes), Utahans!
YOUR VOTE: OklahomaBy Countable OKLAHOMA With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents
YOUR VOTE: North CarolinaBy Countable NORTH CAROLINA With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the
YOUR VOTE: MassachusettsBy Countable Massachusetts With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the