YOUR VOTE: Tennessee
Get ready to cast your ballot.
With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents you'll need. Best of all, you can share this info with your friends and neighbors. Make sure that your vote counts!
I. WAIT! BEFORE YOU SCROLL ANY FURTHER, REGISTER TO VOTE
Need to register? Or maybe you just want election reminders? Thanks to TurboVote, we've got you covered. Just click below:
II. KNOW THE DATES
- November 8, 2022
Voter Registration Deadline
- October 11, 2022 - Deadline to register to vote for the general election.
Ballot Request Deadlines:
- November 1, 2022 - Final day to request and return a completed absentee ballot application.
Ballot Return Deadlines:
- November 8, 2022 - Completed absentee ballots must be received by Election Day by mail only. You may not hand deliver your ballot during early voting or on Election Day.
Absentee ballots are only available to certain residents - see if you match the criteria outlined here. Tennessee voters who want to vote by absentee ballot this fall should submit an absentee ballot application to their local county election commission office as early as possible.
III. REGISTER TO VOTE
- Not sure you're registered? This handy widget will tell you whether you're on the voter rolls.
- Here's everything necessary to register as a voter this election season in Tennessee.
Need To Register?
- Yes, it's so important we're including it twice. Here's that link again:
IV. WHERE TO VOTE
- School, firehouse or community center, use the Tennessee GoVote Application to find where to cast your ballot.
V. WHAT TO TAKE TO THE POLLS
Voter ID Laws:
- Tennessee requires a valid picture ID to vote, though they make some exceptions.
- Here is the list of accepted credentials.
Don't have a valid ID?
- You can obtain a free Tennessee Identification Card from the Department of Safety and Homeland Security your local driver service center.
VI. HAVING TROUBLE? GET IN TOUCH
- The Elections Division of the Tennessee Secretary of State can be reached at the following phone number: (615) 741-7956 or via this online form.
Election Day Helpline:
Any other questions?
- Check out the Tennessee Secretary of State's Election Center.
- Look up your county election commission.
See you at the ballots (or mailboxes), Tennesseans!
YOUR VOTE: West VirginiaBy Countable WEST VIRGINIA With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the
YOUR VOTE: VermontBy Countable VERMONT With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents
YOUR VOTE: UtahBy Countable UTAH With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents