YOUR VOTE: Oregon
Get ready to cast your ballot this fall.
It's election season! Are you ready? With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents you'll need. Best of all, you can share this info with your friends and neighbors. Make sure that your vote counts!
I. WAIT! BEFORE YOU SCROLL ANY FURTHER, REGISTER TO VOTE
Need to register? Or maybe you just want election reminders? Thanks to TurboVote, we've got you covered. Just click below:
II. KNOW THE DATES
- November 3, 2020.
General Registration Deadline:
- Registration-cutoff is October 13, 2020.
Deadline to Request Mail-In Ballot:
- Oregon is a vote by mail state, so voters don't need to request mail-in ballots; they receive them by default.
- This year, October 28 is the last day that ballots can be mailed. After that, they must be put into a drop box.
III. REGISTER TO VOTE
- Not sure you're registered? This handy widget will tell you whether you're on the voter rolls.
- Here are the requirements to register as a voter in Oregon.
Need To Register?
- Yes, it's so important we're including it twice. Here's that link again:
IV. WHERE TO VOTE
- Oregon's Drop Box Locator will help you find your closest ballot drop box.
- Click here to find contact information for your County Clerk.
Do I need to wear a mask to the polls?
- Oregon is fully vote-by-mail, so there are no polls at which to vote in person.
V. COVID-19 MAIL-IN VOTING & ABSENTEE VOTING
ALL Oregonians receive their ballots by mail, no special requests needed.
- As long as you're registered to vote, you'll receive your ballot in the mail. For this fall's general election, you need to be registered by October 13.
Out of town or serving abroad?
- Here's how to get an absentee ballot. Due to mail disruptions throughout the world due to COVID-19, Oregon voters are encouraged to contact their county election officials or email the State Elections Division (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss options for them to receive/return their ballots.
VI. WHAT TO TAKE TO THE POLLS
Voter ID Laws:
- No ID is required to vote in Oregon.
- Once you have registered to vote, no further voter ID is required to vote in OR except for some first time voters.
VII. HAVING TROUBLE? GET IN TOUCH
The Oregon Secretary of State:
- Call 1-866-673-VOTE (1-866-673-8683) or email email@example.com.
Voter ID Helpline:
- Call 844-338-8743
Any other questions?
See you at the ballots (or mailboxes), Oregonians!
YOUR VOTE: OklahomaBy Countable OKLAHOMA It's election season! Are you ready? With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key
YOUR VOTE: North CarolinaBy Countable NORTH CAROLINA It's election season! Are you ready? With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration,
YOUR VOTE: MassachusettsBy Countable Massachusetts It's election season! Are you ready? With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration,