YOUR VOTE: New Hampshire
Get ready to cast your ballot this fall.
It's election season! Are you ready? With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents you'll need. Best of all, you can share this info with your friends and neighbors. Make sure that your vote counts!
I. WAIT! BEFORE YOU SCROLL ANY FURTHER, REGISTER TO VOTE
Need to register? Or maybe you just want election reminders? Thanks to TurboVote, we've got you covered. Just click below:
II. KNOW THE DATES
- November 3, 2020.
General Registration Deadline:
- Registration-cutoff is October 27, 2020.
- New Hampshire has same-day registration.
Deadline to Request Mail-In Ballot:
- No deadline, but request your absentee ballot from your town/city clerk as early as possible.
- An Absentee Ballot Application can be downloaded here.
- If you are returning your completed absentee ballot by U.S. Mail, the clerk must receive it by 5:00 p.m. on Election Day.
III. REGISTER TO VOTE
- New Hampshire has same day registration, so you can confirm your registration at your polling place.
- Here are the requirements to register as a voter in New Hampshire.
Need To Register?
- Yes, it's so important we're including it twice. Here's that link again:
IV. WHERE TO VOTE
- School, firehouse or community center, this simple form will tell you where to go to cast your ballot.
- Click here to find contact information for your City or Town Clerk.
Do I need to wear a mask to the polls?
- Masks are recommended for the general public when outside the home, but there is no statewide order.
V. COVID-19 MAIL-IN VOTING & ABSENTEE VOTING
COVID-19 is an accepted reason for requesting a mail-in ballot:
- Request your absentee ballot from your town/city clerk as early as possible. An Absentee Ballot Application can be downloaded here.
- Here are COVID-19 Absentee Voter Registration Instructions.
Out of town or serving abroad?
VI. WHAT TO TAKE TO THE POLLS
Voter ID Laws:
- New Hampshire does not require identification to vote, unless you are registering that same day.
- To register to vote, you must provide proof of identity, age, and citizenship.
- Contact your polling place for an acceptable list of options.
Don't have a valid ID?
- If you do not have a valid ID, voters may sign an affidavit and vote a regular ballot.
VII. HAVING TROUBLE? GET IN TOUCH
The New Hampshire Elections Division:
- Call 603-271-3242 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Voter ID Helpline:
- Call 844-338-8743
Any other questions?
See you at the ballots (or mailboxes), Granite Staters!
YOUR VOTE: OklahomaBy Countable OKLAHOMA It's election season! Are you ready? With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key
YOUR VOTE: North CarolinaBy Countable NORTH CAROLINA It's election season! Are you ready? With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration,
YOUR VOTE: MassachusettsBy Countable Massachusetts It's election season! Are you ready? With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration,