YOUR VOTE: Nevada
Get ready to cast your ballot.
With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents you'll need. Best of all, you can share this info with your friends and neighbors. Make sure that your vote counts!
I. WAIT! BEFORE YOU SCROLL ANY FURTHER, REGISTER TO VOTE
Need to register? Or maybe you just want election reminders? Thanks to TurboVote, we've got you covered. Just click below:
II. KNOW THE DATES
- November 8, 2022
Voter Registration Deadline
- Nevada allows same-day voter registration on Election Day.
- October 11, 2022 - Deadline to send in voter registration by mail or in person at your county clerk office.
- October 25, 2022 - Deadline to register to vote if you want to receive a ballot by mail.
- November 8, 2022 - Deadline to register to vote online.
Ballot Request Deadlines:
- All active registered voters in Nevada are automatically sent a ballot by mail by the end of September.
- October 25, 2022 - Deadline to make a written request for a mail voter ballot.
Ballot Return Deadlines:
- November 8, 2022 by close of polls - Deadline for absentee ballots to be delivered by hand to the county clerk or any ballot drop box.
- November 12, 2022 at 5 p.m. - Deadline for absentee ballot to be delivered by mail (must be postmarked on or before November 8, 2022 - Election Day).
III. REGISTER TO VOTE
- Not sure you're registered? This handy widget will tell you whether you're on the voter rolls.
- Here's everything necessary to register as a voter this election season in Nevada.
Need To Register?
- Yes, it's so important we're including it twice. Here's that link again:
IV. WHERE TO VOTE
- School, firehouse or community center, use the Nevada Secretary of State's Polling Place Locator to find where to cast your ballot.
V. WHAT TO TAKE TO THE POLLS
Voter ID Laws:
- Nevada requires a valid picture ID to vote if you are registering for the first time or updating your existing voter registration, though they make some exceptions.
- Here is the list of accepted credentials.
Don't have a valid ID?
- Once you have registered to vote, no further voter ID is required to vote in Nevada except for some first time voters.
VI. HAVING TROUBLE? GET IN TOUCH
- The Elections Division of the Nevada Secretary of State can be reached at the following phone number: 775-684-5705 or via email at email@example.com.
Any other questions?
See you at the ballots (or mailboxes), Nevadans!
YOUR VOTE: West VirginiaBy Countable WEST VIRGINIA With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the
YOUR VOTE: VermontBy Countable VERMONT With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents
YOUR VOTE: UtahBy Countable UTAH With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents