YOUR VOTE: Nevada
Get ready to cast your ballot this fall.
It's election season! Are you ready? With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents you'll need. Best of all, you can share this info with your friends and neighbors. Make sure that your vote counts!
I. WAIT! BEFORE YOU SCROLL ANY FURTHER, REGISTER TO VOTE
Need to register? Or maybe you just want election reminders? Thanks to TurboVote, we've got you covered. Just click below:
II. KNOW THE DATES
- November 3, 2020.
General Registration Deadline:
- Online by October 29, 2020;
- Postmarked by October 6, 2020;
- In-Person by October 6, 2020; and
- Election Day registration and voting November 3, 2020.
Deadline to Request Mail-In Ballot:
- Any registered voter in Nevada may request to vote by mail.
- Send a request for a mail ballot to your county clerk. It must be received by October 20.
- An Absentee Ballot Application can be downloaded here.
Any Nevada voter who wants to vote by mail must submit a request by a mail ballot by October 20.
III. REGISTER TO VOTE
- Not sure you're registered? This handy widget will tell you whether you're on the voter rolls.
- Here are the requirements to register as a voter in Nevada.
Need To Register?
- Yes, it's so important we're including it twice. Here's that link again:
IV. WHERE TO VOTE
- School, firehouse or community center, this simple form will tell you where to go to cast your ballot.
- Click here to find contact information for your County Clerk.
Do I need to wear a mask to the polls?
- Maybe. It's still unclear whether Nevada voters will be required to wear masks at the polls in November. Check with your County Clerk before heading to the polls to ensure you have a mask if you need one to vote.
V. COVID-19 MAIL-IN VOTING & ABSENTEE VOTING
No excuse is needed to request a mail-in ballot in Nevada:
- Request your absentee ballot from your town/city clerk as early as possible. An Absentee Ballot Application can be downloaded here.
- Here are COVID-19 Absentee Voter Registration Instructions.
Out of town or serving abroad?
- Here's how to get an absentee ballot.
- Absentee Ballot Application: Fill-in Form | Online Application for Clark County Residents
VI. WHAT TO TAKE TO THE POLLS
Voter ID Laws:
- Nevada does not require identification to vote, unless a precinct official challenges the vote.
- Here is the list of accepted credentials that can be used to answer the challenge.
- Contact your County Clerk for an acceptable list of options.
Don't have a valid ID?
- Once you have registered to vote, no further voter ID is required to vote in Nevada except for some first time voters.
VII. HAVING TROUBLE? GET IN TOUCH
The Nevada Secretary of State:
- Call 775-684-5705 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Voter ID Helpline:
- Call 844-338-8743
Any other questions?
See you at the ballots (or mailboxes), Nevadans!
YOUR VOTE: OklahomaBy Countable OKLAHOMA It's election season! Are you ready? With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key
YOUR VOTE: North CarolinaBy Countable NORTH CAROLINA It's election season! Are you ready? With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration,
YOUR VOTE: MassachusettsBy Countable Massachusetts It's election season! Are you ready? With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration,