YOUR VOTE: Montana
Get ready to cast your ballot.
With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents you'll need. Best of all, you can share this info with your friends and neighbors. Make sure that your vote counts!
I. WAIT! BEFORE YOU SCROLL ANY FURTHER, REGISTER TO VOTE
Need to register? Or maybe you just want election reminders? Thanks to TurboVote, we've got you covered. Just click below:
II. KNOW THE DATES
- November 8, 2022
Voter Registration Deadline
- October 9, 2022 - Deadline to register to vote in person or with mail delivery.
- November 7, 2022 - Late voter registration in person at your county election office closes at 12 p.m.
Ballot Request Deadline:
- November 7, 2022 - Final day to request and return a completed absentee ballot application by 12 p.m.
Ballot Return Deadlines:
- November 8, 2022 - Ballots must be received in person or by mail by 8 p.m. on Election Day.
III. REGISTER TO VOTE
- Not sure if you're registered? This handy widget will tell you whether you're on the voter rolls.
- Here are the requirements to register as a voter in Montana.
Need To Register?
- Yes, it's so important we're including it twice. Here's that link again:
IV. WHERE TO VOTE
- School, firehouse or community center, this simple form will tell you where to go to cast your ballot if you don't want to vote by mail.
- Click here to find contact information for your City or Town Clerk.
V. WHAT TO TAKE TO THE POLLS
Voter ID Laws:
- Montana requires identification to vote.
- Here is the list of accepted credentials.
- Contact your election administrator for an acceptable list of options.
Don't have a valid ID?
- Voters without ID can still vote by requesting and filling out a "Polling Place Elector ID" form or voting a provisional ballot. For their provisional ballots to count, such voters must provide accepted ID to the county election office by 5:00 p.m. the day after the election or mail their ID to the county election office the day after the election (postmarked).
VI. HAVING TROUBLE? GET IN TOUCH
The Montana Secretary of State:
- Call 888-884-VOTE or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Voter ID Helpline:
- Call 844-338-8743
Any other questions?
See you at the ballots (or mailboxes), Montanans!
YOUR VOTE: West VirginiaBy Countable WEST VIRGINIA With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the
YOUR VOTE: VermontBy Countable VERMONT With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents
YOUR VOTE: UtahBy Countable UTAH With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents