YOUR VOTE: Missouri
Get ready to cast your ballot.
With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents you'll need. Best of all, you can share this info with your friends and neighbors. Make sure that your vote counts!
I. WAIT! BEFORE YOU SCROLL ANY FURTHER, REGISTER TO VOTE
Need to register? Or maybe you just want election reminders? Thanks to TurboVote, we've got you covered. Just click below:
II. KNOW THE DATES
- November 8, 2022
Voter Registration Deadline
- October 12, 2022 - Deadline to register to vote online or postmarked by this date for mail delivery.
Ballot Request Deadlines:
- October 26, 2022 - Final day to request and return a completed absentee ballot application by 5 p.m.
Ballot Return Deadlines:
- November 7, 2022 - Absentee ballots must be received by 5 p.m.
III. REGISTER TO VOTE
- Not sure if you're registered? This handy widget will tell you whether you're on the voter rolls.
- Here are the requirements to register as a voter in Missouri.
Need To Register?
- Yes, it's so important we're including it twice. Here's that link again:
IV. WHERE TO VOTE
- School, firehouse or community center, this simple form will tell you where to go to cast your ballot.
- Click here to find contact information for your local election authority.
V. WHAT TO TAKE TO THE POLLS
Voter ID Laws:
- Missouri requires voters to present identification to vote, though voters can enter a provisional ballot without identification.
- Here is the list of accepted credentials.
- Contact your local election authority for an acceptable list of options.
Don't have a valid ID?
- Those without valid ID can vote regular ballot with: Sign sworn statement affirming voter’s identity and lack of one of above forms of ID AND Present ID: issued by MO, state agency or local election authority; US government or agency; MO-located institution of higher education; OR current utility bill, bank statement, paycheck, or government document including check with voter’s name and address
VI. HAVING TROUBLE? GET IN TOUCH
The Missouri Secretary of State:
- Call (800) NOW-VOTE (669-8683) or email email@example.com.
Voter ID Helpline:
- Call 844-338-8743
Any other questions?
See you at the ballots (or mailboxes), Missourians!
YOUR VOTE: West VirginiaBy Countable WEST VIRGINIA With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the
YOUR VOTE: VermontBy Countable VERMONT With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents
YOUR VOTE: UtahBy Countable UTAH With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents