YOUR VOTE: Minnesota
Get ready to cast your ballot.
With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents you'll need. Best of all, you can share this info with your friends and neighbors. Make sure that your vote counts!
I. WAIT! BEFORE YOU SCROLL ANY FURTHER, REGISTER TO VOTE
Need to register? Or maybe you just want election reminders? Thanks to TurboVote, we've got you covered. Just click below:
II. KNOW THE DATES
- November 8, 2022
Voter Registration Deadline
- October 19, 2022 - Deadline to register to vote online or by mail before registration opens up again on Election Day.
- Voters may register to vote and vote at their polling places on election day for both the primary and general elections.
Ballot Request Deadlines:
- November 7, 2022 - Final day to request and return a completed absentee ballot application.
Ballot Return Deadlines:
- November 8, 2022 - Absentee ballots (via mail or in person) must be received by 3 p.m. on Election Day.
III. REGISTER TO VOTE
- Not sure if you're registered? This handy widget will tell you whether you're on the voter rolls.
- Here are the requirements to register as a voter in Minnesota.
Need To Register?
- Yes, it's so important we're including it twice. Here's that link again:
IV. WHERE TO VOTE
- School, firehouse or community center, this simple form will tell you where to go to cast your ballot.
- Click here to find contact information for your county election office.
V. WHAT TO TAKE TO THE POLLS
Voter ID Laws:
- Minnesota does not require identification to vote, unless the voter is registering or changing their registration at the polling place.
- Here is the list of accepted credentials.
- Contact your polling place for an acceptable list of options.
Don't have a valid ID?
- Once you have registered to vote, no further voter ID is required to vote in Minnesota except for some first time voters.
VI. HAVING TROUBLE? GET IN TOUCH
The Minnesota Secretary of State:
- Call 1-877-600-VOTE (8683) or email email@example.com.
Voter ID Helpline:
- Call 844-338-8743
Any other questions?
See you at the ballots (or mailboxes), Minnesotans!
YOUR VOTE: West VirginiaBy Countable WEST VIRGINIA With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the
YOUR VOTE: VermontBy Countable VERMONT With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents
YOUR VOTE: UtahBy Countable UTAH With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents