YOUR VOTE: Iowa
Get ready to cast your ballot.
With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents you'll need. Best of all, you can share this info with your friends and neighbors. Make sure that your vote counts!
I. WAIT! BEFORE YOU SCROLL ANY FURTHER, REGISTER TO VOTE
Need to register? Or maybe you just want election reminders? Thanks to TurboVote, we've got you covered. Just click below:
II. KNOW THE DATES
- November 8, 2022
Voter Registration Deadline
- Voters may register to vote and vote at their polling places on election day.
Ballot Request Deadlines:
- October 24, 2022 - Final day to request and return a completed absentee ballot application.
Ballot Return Deadlines:
- November 8, 2022 - Absentee ballots (via mail or in person) must be received by 8 p.m.
III. REGISTER TO VOTE
- Not sure if you're registered? This handy widget will tell you whether you're on the voter rolls.
- Here are the requirements to register as a voter in Iowa.
Need To Register?
- Yes, it's so important we're including it twice. Here's that link again:
IV. WHERE TO VOTE
- School, firehouse or community center, this simple form will tell you where to go to cast your ballot.
- Click here to find your precinct.
IV. WHAT TO TAKE TO THE POLLS
Voter ID Laws:
- Iowa requires photo identification to vote.
- Here is the list of accepted credentials.
- Contact your polling place for an acceptable list of options.
Don't have a valid ID?
- A voter who is unable to provide an approved form of identification (or is unable to prove residence, if required) may 1) have their identity/residence attested to by another registered voter in the precinct, or 2) cast a provisional ballot. If the voter casts a provisional ballot, they can provide ID up until 12:00 p.m. noon on Monday after election day.
VII. HAVING TROUBLE? GET IN TOUCH
The Iowa Secretary of State:
- Call (888) 767-8683 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Voter ID Helpline:
- Call 844-338-8743
Any other questions?
See you at the ballots (or mailboxes), Iowans!
YOUR VOTE: West VirginiaBy Countable WEST VIRGINIA With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the
YOUR VOTE: VermontBy Countable VERMONT With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents
YOUR VOTE: UtahBy Countable UTAH With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents