YOUR VOTE: Georgia
Get ready to cast your ballot.
With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents you'll need. Best of all, you can share this info with your friends and neighbors. Make sure that your vote counts!
I. WAIT! BEFORE YOU SCROLL ANY FURTHER, REGISTER TO VOTE
Need to register? Or maybe you just want election reminders? Thanks to TurboVote, we've got you covered. Just click below:
II. KNOW THE DATES
- November 8, 2022
Voter Registration Deadline
- October 11, 2022 - Deadline to register to vote online or postmarked by this date for mail delivery.
Ballot Request Deadlines:
- October 28, 2022 - Final day to request and return a completed absentee ballot application.
Ballot Return Deadlines:
- November 8, 2022 - Absentee ballots (via mail or in person) must be received by the close of polls.
III. REGISTER TO VOTE
- Not sure if you're registered? This handy widget will tell you whether you're on the voter rolls.
- Here are the requirements to register as a voter in Georgia.
Need To Register?
- Yes, it's so important we're including it twice. Here's that link again:
IV. WHERE TO VOTE
- School, firehouse or community center, this simple form will tell you where to go to cast your ballot.
- Click here to find contact information for your county elections office.
V. WHAT TO TAKE TO THE POLLS
Voter ID Laws:
- Georgia requires a photo identification to vote.
- Here is the list of accepted credentials.
- Contact your polling place for an acceptable list of options.
Don't have a valid ID?
- If you are unable to provide ID, you will be able to vote a provisional ballot. If you are a first-time voter, you will need to provide a copy of your ID to your County Board of Elections and Registration within three days of the election. As long as you do so and are eligible to vote, your provisional ballot will be counted.
VI. HAVING TROUBLE? GET IN TOUCH
The Georgia Secretary of State:
- Call 844.753.7825
Voter ID Helpline:
- Call 844-338-8743
Any other questions?
See you at the ballots (or mailboxes), Georgians!
YOUR VOTE: West VirginiaBy Countable WEST VIRGINIA With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the
YOUR VOTE: VermontBy Countable VERMONT With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents
YOUR VOTE: UtahBy Countable UTAH With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents