YOUR VOTE: Delaware
Get ready to cast your ballot this fall.
It's election season! Are you ready? With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents you'll need. Best of all, you can share this info with your friends and neighbors. Make sure that your vote counts!
I. WAIT! BEFORE YOU SCROLL ANY FURTHER, REGISTER TO VOTE
Need to register? Or maybe you just want election reminders? Thanks to TurboVote, we've got you covered. Just click below:
II. KNOW THE DATES
- November 3, 2020.
General Registration Deadline:
- Registration-cutoff is October 3, 2020.
Deadline to Request Mail-In Ballot:
- No deadline, but request your absentee ballot from your town/city clerk as early as possible. The mail-in ballot request deadline is October 30, 2020.
- An Absentee Ballot Application can be downloaded here.
Delaware voters may request mail-in ballots due to COVID-19. Mail-in ballot requests must be received by October 30, 2020.
III. REGISTER TO VOTE
- Not sure you're registered? This handy widget will tell you whether you're on the voter rolls.
- Here are the requirements to register as a voter in Delaware.
Need To Register?
- Yes, it's so important we're including it twice. Here's that link again:
IV. WHERE TO VOTE
- School, firehouse or community center, this simple form will tell you where to go to cast your ballot.
- Click here to find contact information for your county offices.
Do I need to wear a mask to the polls?
- Yes. Delaware voters are required to wear masks at the polls.
V. COVID-19 MAIL-IN VOTING & ABSENTEE VOTING
COVID-19 is an accepted reason for requesting a mail-in ballot:
- Request your absentee ballot from your town/city clerk as early as possible. An Absentee Ballot Application can be downloaded here.
- Here are COVID-19 Absentee Voter Registration Instructions.
Out of town or serving abroad?
VI. WHAT TO TAKE TO THE POLLS
Voter ID Laws:
- Delaware does not require photo ID to vote, but you have to sign a separate form if you don't have any.
- Here is the list of accepted credentials.
- Contact your county office for an acceptable list of options.
Don't have a valid ID?
- If you don't have any of the required forms of ID, you can sign an affidavit of affirmation that you are the person listed on the election district record.
VII. HAVING TROUBLE? GET IN TOUCH
The Delaware Department of Elections:
- Call (302) 739-4277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Voter ID Helpline:
- Call 844-338-8743
Any other questions?
See you at the ballots (or mailboxes), Delawareans!
YOUR VOTE: OklahomaBy Countable OKLAHOMA It's election season! Are you ready? With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key
YOUR VOTE: North CarolinaBy Countable NORTH CAROLINA It's election season! Are you ready? With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration,
YOUR VOTE: MassachusettsBy Countable Massachusetts It's election season! Are you ready? With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration,