YOUR VOTE: Colorado
Get ready to cast your ballot.
With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents you'll need. Best of all, you can share this info with your friends and neighbors. Make sure that your vote counts!
I. WAIT! BEFORE YOU SCROLL ANY FURTHER, REGISTER TO VOTE
Need to register? Or maybe you just want election reminders? Thanks to TurboVote, we've got you covered. Just click below:
II. KNOW THE DATES
- November 8, 2022
Voter Registration Deadline
- Voters may register to vote and vote at their polling places on election day.
Ballot Request Deadlines:
- Every registered voter receives a mail ballot, sent to the address provided in the voter registration file.
Ballot Return Deadlines:
- November 8 - Absentee ballots must be received by 7 p.m.
Registered voters in Colorado who want to vote by absentee ballot this fall can check their mail ballot status here.
III. REGISTER TO VOTE
- Not sure if you're registered? This handy widget will tell you whether you're on the voter rolls.
- Here's everything necessary to register as a voter this election season in Colorado.
Need To Register?
- Yes, it's so important we're including it twice. Here's that link again:
IV. WHERE TO VOTE
- School, firehouse or community center, this simple form will tell you where to go to cast your ballot.
- Click here to find contact information for your county clerk and recorder.
V. WHAT TO TAKE TO THE POLLS
Voter ID Laws:
- If you choose to vote in person in Colorado, you will need to show ID.
- If your form of identification shows your address, that address must be in the state of Colorado.
- Here is the list of accepted credentials..
- Contact your county election office for an acceptable list of options.
Don't have a valid ID?
- If you can't provide ID, you will be able to vote a provisional ballot. Alternatively, you may request a mail ballot to take home, sign, and return to your county clerk. Your signature is used to verify your identity on a mail ballot
VI. HAVING TROUBLE? GET IN TOUCH
The Colorado Secretary of State:
- The Colorado Secretary of State can be reached at 1-855-428-3555 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Voter ID Helpline:
- Call 844-338-8743
Any other questions?
See you at the ballots (or mailboxes), Coloradans!
YOUR VOTE: West VirginiaBy Countable WEST VIRGINIA With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the
YOUR VOTE: VermontBy Countable VERMONT With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents
YOUR VOTE: UtahBy Countable UTAH With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents