YOUR VOTE: Arkansas
Get ready to cast your ballot in the fall.
It's election season! Are you ready? With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents you'll need. Best of all, you can share this info with your friends and neighbors. Make sure that your vote counts!
I. WAIT! BEFORE YOU SCROLL ANY FURTHER, REGISTER TO VOTE
Need to register? Or maybe you just want election reminders? Thanks to TurboVote, we've got you covered. Just click below:
II. KNOW THE DATES
- November 3, 2020.
General Registration Deadline:
- The registration cutoff for the general election is October 6, 2020 (postmarked or in person).
Deadline to Request Mail-In Ballot:
- The deadline to request a ballot-by-mail is October 27 (received).
Submit a request for a mail-in ballot as soon as possible to ensure that it's received by October 27.
III. REGISTER TO VOTE
- Not sure you're registered? This handy widget will tell you whether you're on the voter rolls.
- Here are the requirements to register as a voter in Arkansas.
Need To Register?
- Yes, it's so important we're including it twice. Here's that link again:
IV. WHERE TO VOTE
- School, firehouse or community center, this simple form will tell you where to go to cast your ballot.
Do I need to wear a mask to the polls?
- No. Although Arkansas has a statewide mask order, Gov. Asa Hutchinson's executive order specifically exempts voting from the list of activities requiring the wearing of a mask.
V. COVID-19 MAIL-IN VOTING & ABSENTEE VOTING
In light of COVID-19, Arkansas voters can request absentee voting for this fall's election.
- Contact your county clerk to request to have an absentee ballot sent to you; or
- Download and complete an absentee ballot application, then return it to your county clerk.
Out of town or serving abroad?
- Out of town, or serving abroad? Here's how to get an absentee ballot.
- Absentee Ballot Request: Contact your county clerk | Fillable form
VI. WHAT TO TAKE TO THE POLLS
Voter ID Laws:
- Arkansas requires voters to present IDs to vote.
- Here is the list of accepted credentials.
- Contact your county clerk for an acceptable list of options.
Don't have a valid ID?
- Voters without valid IDs may cast provisional ballots.
VII. HAVING TROUBLE? GET IN TOUCH
The Arkansas Secretary of State Elections Division:
- The Arkansas Secretary of State Elections Division can be reached by phone at 1-800-482-1127 or email at email@example.com.
Voter ID Helpline:
- Call 844-338-8743
Any other questions?
See you at the ballots (or mailboxes), Arkansans!
YOUR VOTE: OklahomaBy Countable OKLAHOMA It's election season! Are you ready? With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key
YOUR VOTE: North CarolinaBy Countable NORTH CAROLINA It's election season! Are you ready? With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration,
YOUR VOTE: MassachusettsBy Countable Massachusetts It's election season! Are you ready? With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration,