YOUR VOTE: Alabama
Get ready to cast your ballot.
With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents you'll need. Best of all, you can share this info with your friends and neighbors. Make sure that your vote counts!
I. WAIT! BEFORE YOU SCROLL ANY FURTHER, REGISTER TO VOTE
Need to register? Or maybe you just want election reminders? Thanks to TurboVote, we've got you covered. Just click below:
II. KNOW THE DATES
- November 8, 2022.
Voter Registration Deadline
- October 24, 2022 - Deadline to register to vote online or postmarked by this date for mail delivery.
Ballot Request Deadlines:
- November 1, 2022 - Final day to apply for an absentee ballot by mail.
- November 3 - Final day to apply for an absentee ballot in person.
Ballot Return Deadlines:
- November 7 - Last day to hand-deliver an absentee ballot.
- November 8 - Mail-in ballots must be received by 12pm.
- Military & Citizens Residing Overseas - ballots postmarked by Election Day and returned by November 15.
III. REGISTER TO VOTE
- Not sure if you're registered to vote? This handy site lets you check your status and explains how to register online, in person, or using a downloadable mail-in form. It's never been simpler.
- Here's everything necessary to register as a voter this election season in Alabama.
Need To Register?
- Yes, it's so important we're including it twice. Here's that link again:
IV. WHERE TO VOTE
- School, firehouse or community center, this simple form will tell you where to go to cast your ballot.
- Use the Alabama Secretary of State's Polling Place Locator to find your polling place.
V. WHAT TO TAKE TO THE POLLS
Voter ID Laws:
- Alabama requires a valid picture ID to vote, though they make some exceptions.
- Here is the list of accepted credentials.
Don't have a valid ID?
- If an eligible voter doesn’t have a valid ID and is positively identified by two election officials, they can so state in a sworn affidavit so such voter can vote a regular ballot.
VI. HAVING TROUBLE? GET IN TOUCH
Contact the Elections Division of the Alabama Secretary of State:
- The Elections Division of the Alabama Secretary of State can be reached at the following phone number: (334) 242-7210 or via email at email@example.com.
Voter ID Helpline:
- Call 844-338-8743
Any other questions?
See you at the ballots (or mailboxes), Alabamans!
YOUR VOTE: West VirginiaBy Countable WEST VIRGINIA With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the
YOUR VOTE: VermontBy Countable VERMONT With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents
YOUR VOTE: UtahBy Countable UTAH With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents