YOUR VOTE: Massachusetts
Get ready to cast your ballot.
With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents you'll need. Best of all, you can share this info with your friends and neighbors. Make sure that your vote counts!
I. WAIT! BEFORE YOU SCROLL ANY FURTHER, REGISTER TO VOTE
Need to register? Or maybe you just want election reminders? Thanks to TurboVote, we've got you covered. Just click below:
II. REGISTER TO VOTE
- Not sure you're registered? This handy widget will tell you whether you're on the voter rolls.
- Here are the requirements to register as a voter in Massachusetts.
Need To Register?
- Yes, it's so important we're including it twice. Here's that link again:
III. WHERE TO VOTE
- School, firehouse or community center, this simple form will tell you where to go to cast your ballot.
- Click here to find contact information for your City or Town Clerk.
IV. WHAT TO TAKE TO THE POLLS
Voter ID Laws:
- Massachusetts requires a identification for first-time voters, and sometimes for others. Bring one to be safe.
- Here is the list of accepted credentials.
- Contact your town clerk for a list of acceptable credentials.
Don't have a valid ID?
- If you're a first-time voter who is unable to present ID when you check in, you may vote a provisional ballot and return with acceptable ID by close of polls.
- If you're not a first time voter and can't produce acceptable ID when asked for it, you must still be permitted to vote. However, your ballot must be challenged. Your ballot will be cast normally, and will only be re-examined in the case of a recount, court order, or audit.
V. HAVING TROUBLE? GET IN TOUCH
The Massachusetts Secretary of State:
- Call 1-800-392-6090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Voter ID Helpline:
- Call 844-338-8743
Any other questions?
See you at the ballots (or mailboxes), Massachusettsans!
YOUR VOTE: OklahomaBy Countable OKLAHOMA With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents
YOUR VOTE: North CarolinaBy Countable NORTH CAROLINA With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the
YOUR VOTE: MarylandBy Countable MARYLAND With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents