YOUR VOTE: Guam
Get ready to cast your ballot this fall.
It's election season! Are you ready? With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents you'll need. Best of all, you can share this info with your friends and neighbors. Make sure that your vote counts!
I. WAIT! BEFORE YOU SCROLL ANY FURTHER, REGISTER TO VOTE
Need to register? Or maybe you just want election reminders? Thanks to TurboVote, we've got you covered. Just click below:
II. KNOW THE DATES
- November 3, 2020.
General Registration Deadline:
- Registration-cutoff is 10 days before the November 3 general election.
- In-person registration is currently suspended; online registration will reopen on August 31, 2020 for the general election.
Deadline to Request Mail-In Ballot:
- Call (+1-671-477-9791) or email (email@example.com) the Guam Election Commission for information on voting absentee this fall.
- An absentee ballot application can be downloaded here.
It is not yet known if Guam will allow voters to request mail-in ballots due to COVID-19.
III. REGISTER TO VOTE
- Not sure you're registered? This handy widget will tell you whether you're on the voter rolls.
- Here are the requirements to register as a voter in Guam and a list of places to register (note, however, that in-person registration is currently unavailable). Online registration will become available on August 31, 2020./
Need To Register?
- Yes, it's so important we're including it twice. Here's that link again:
IV. WHERE TO VOTE
- Find your polling site on this list.
- Click here to find contact information for your the Guam Election Commission.
Do I need to wear a mask to the polls?
- It's unknown whether you'll need a mask to vote this fall.
V. COVID-19 MAIL-IN VOTING & ABSENTEE VOTING
Guam allows no-excuse absentee voting:
- Request your absentee ballot from your as early possible. A absentee ballot application can be downloaded here. It must be received by October 31 for off-island voters and October 30 for in-office/early voters.
Out of town or serving abroad?
- Here's how to get an absentee ballot and who's eligible to vote absentee.
- Absentee Ballot Application: Download the Form
VI. WHAT TO TAKE TO THE POLLS
Voter ID Laws:
- You need your Guam Driver's License Number or Guam ID number to register to vote in Guam.
- This article provides a list of accepted credentials to register to vote.
- Contact a volunteer voter registrar for help registering to vote, including to receive a list of acceptable credentials.
Don't have a valid ID?
- You may provide the last four digits of your Social Security Number if you don't have valid ID.
VII. HAVING TROUBLE? GET IN TOUCH
The Guam Election Commission:
- Call 1-671-477-9791 or email Vote@gec.guam.gov.
Voter ID Helpline:
- Call 844-338-8743
Any other questions?
See you at the ballots (or mailboxes), Guamanians!
YOUR VOTE: OklahomaBy Countable OKLAHOMA It's election season! Are you ready? With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key
YOUR VOTE: North CarolinaBy Countable NORTH CAROLINA It's election season! Are you ready? With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration,
YOUR VOTE: MassachusettsBy Countable Massachusetts It's election season! Are you ready? With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration,