YOUR VOTE: Northern Mariana Islands
Get ready to cast your ballot this fall.
Northern Mariana Islands
It's election season! Are you ready? With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents you'll need. Best of all, you can share this info with your friends and neighbors. Make sure that your vote counts!
I. WAIT! BEFORE YOU SCROLL ANY FURTHER, REGISTER TO VOTE
Need to register? Or maybe you just want election reminders? Thanks to TurboVote, we've got you covered. Just click below:
II. KNOW THE DATES
- November 3, 2020.
General Registration Deadline:
- Registration-cutoff is September 4, 2020 (60 days before the election).
Deadline to Request Mail-In Ballot:
- Request your absentee ballot as early as possible.
- An Absentee Ballot Application can be downloaded here.
It is not yet known if the Northern Mariana Islands will allow voters to request mail-in ballots due to COVID-19. Check the Commonwealth Election Commission's site for updates on this issue as Election Day approaches.
III. REGISTER TO VOTE
- Not sure you're registered? This handy widget will tell you whether you're on the voter rolls.
- Here are the requirements to register as a voter in the Northern Mariana Islands.
Need To Register?
- Yes, it's so important we're including it twice. Here's that link again:
IV. WHERE TO VOTE
- Find your polling site via the site.
- Contact the Commonwealth Election Commission by phone at (670) 235-VOTE (8683) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for help finding your polling location.
Do I need to wear a mask to the polls?
- It's unclear as of now. Contact the Commonwealth Election Commission by phone at (670) 235-VOTE (8683) or email at email@example.com or refer to the Commission's site for information closer to Election Day.
V. COVID-19 MAIL-IN VOTING & ABSENTEE VOTING
The Northern Mariana Islands allow any registered voter to vote absentee if they feel it's likely that they won't be able to make it to the polls on Election Day:
- Request your absentee ballot as early as possible. A absentee ballot application can be downloaded here.
Out of town or serving abroad?
- Here's how to get an absentee ballot and who's eligible to vote absentee.
- Absentee Ballot Application: Download the Form
VI. WHAT TO TAKE TO THE POLLS
Voter ID Laws:
- You need to provide evidence of U.S. citizenship or national status to register to vote.
- This article provides a list of accepted credentials to obtain a voter registration card.
- Contact the Commonwealth Election Commission for a list of acceptable credentials.
Don't have a valid ID?
- Contact the Commonwealth Election Commission for information on what to do if you don't have the necessary documentation to vote.
VII. HAVING TROUBLE? GET IN TOUCH
The Commonwealth Election Commission:
- Call (670) 235-VOTE (8683) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Voter ID Helpline:
- Call 844-338-8743
Any other questions?
See you at the ballots (or mailboxes), Micronesians!
YOUR VOTE: OklahomaBy Countable OKLAHOMA It's election season! Are you ready? With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key
YOUR VOTE: North CarolinaBy Countable NORTH CAROLINA It's election season! Are you ready? With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration,
YOUR VOTE: MassachusettsBy Countable Massachusetts It's election season! Are you ready? With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration,