How to create your own COVID-19 resource hub
Create a COVID-19 resource hub to share information.
By the Countable Team, Countable News
There is no questioning the seriousness of the COVID-19 pandemic. While we can't provide a vaccine for the illness, we can help offer a cure for the intense confusion and misinformation surrounding the outbreak.
Countable’s Action Center platform lets you build your own COVID-19 Resource Hub to share your thoughts and inform your community. It's your own personal portal for curating, creating, and delivering content to your community—in a way that facilitates easy, meaningful civic action.
Below, you’ll find a simple, step-by-step guide for putting together your Resource Hub.
Prefer a walk-through? Countable CEO Bart Myers has you covered:
1) To create your own Resource Hub, navigate to the button above and click CREATE YOUR RESOURCE HUB.
2) Choose a name for your Action Center and customize your URL. You’ll be redirected to your new Action Center as soon as you’ve completed the process.
3) Select the “Manage” button.
4) You’ll be taken to the Settings Page of your Action Center. Here, you’ll be able to customize - and personalize - your Resource Hub.
Include your own branding elements. Add contextual copy. Let your community know what information they can find on your Resource Hub.
Hit “Save” and you’re ready to start populating your hub with material.
5) Ready to create your first post in our easy-to-use editor? Just click “CREATE POST”.
Give it a Title and, if you’d like, a Call To Action (CTA). Use the CTA to ask a question (“Are you making your own mask?”), urge readers to share your content, contact their reps, or sign a petition. Next, you’ll choose a CTA button.
6) Now it’s time to Write Your Story. And you can write it any way you like: include images, videos, bullet-points, embeddable content.
Not sure what to write? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered...
7) Curate your newsfeed by reposting content from across the Countable site. Feature any - or all - of the stories that highlight the info your community needs to know.
8) Share your COVID-19 Resource Hub with friends and family, and help your community stay informed.
Good luck with your Resource Hub. We can’t wait to see it.
FCC to establish 988 as the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline starting in 2022By Eric Revell, Countable News What’s the story? September is National Suicide Prevention Month, and this summer saw the Federal
What does the August data say about COVID-19?By Eric Revell, Countable News This content leverages data from USAFacts, a non-profit that visualizes governmental data. You
‘It’ll start getting cooler, just watch’: Trump dismisses climate change concerns amidst wildfiresBy Josh Herman, Countable News What's the story? President Trump - who has often mocked and denied the reality of climate