YOUR VOTE: Washington
Get ready to cast your ballot.
With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents you'll need. Best of all, you can share this info with your friends and neighbors. Make sure that your vote counts!
I. WAIT! BEFORE YOU SCROLL ANY FURTHER, REGISTER TO VOTE
Need to register? Or maybe you just want election reminders? Thanks to TurboVote, we've got you covered. Just click below:
II. KNOW THE DATES
- November 8, 2022
Voter Registration Deadline
- All voters may register in person and vote at their polling places on Election Day.
- October 31, 2022 - deadline to register to vote online, or postmarked by this date for mail delivery.
Ballot Request Deadlines:
- No need to request - all registered voters are automatically mailed an absentee ballot.
Ballot Return Deadlines:
- November 8, 2022 - Absentee ballots must be postmarked on or before Election Day, or returned to a ballot drop box by 8:00 p.m. on Election Day.
Registered voters in Washington are automatically mailed a no-excuse absentee ballot. Learn more here.
III. REGISTER TO VOTE
- Not sure you're registered? This handy widget will tell you whether you're on the voter rolls.
- Here's everything necessary to register as a voter this election season in Washington.
Need To Register?
- Yes, it's so important we're including it twice. Here's that link again:
IV. WHERE TO VOTE
- School, firehouse or community center, use the Washington Secretary of State's Drop Box and Voting Center Location Finder to see where to cast your ballot.
V. WHAT TO TAKE TO THE POLLS
Voter ID Laws:
- Washington requires a valid picture ID to vote in person, though they make some exceptions.
- Here is the list of accepted credentials.
Don't have a valid ID?
- You can obtain a Washington Identification Card from your local Driver Licensing office.
VI. HAVING TROUBLE? GET IN TOUCH
- The Elections Division of the Washington Secretary of State can be reached at the following phone number: 1-800-448-4881 or (360) 902-4180 or via email at email@example.com.
Any other questions?
See you at the ballots (or mailboxes), Washingtonians!
YOUR VOTE: West VirginiaBy Countable WEST VIRGINIA With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the
YOUR VOTE: VermontBy Countable VERMONT With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents
YOUR VOTE: UtahBy Countable UTAH With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents