YOUR VOTE: Hawaii
Get ready to cast your ballot this fall.
It's election season! Are you ready? With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents you'll need. Best of all, you can share this info with your friends and neighbors. Make sure that your vote counts!
I. WAIT! BEFORE YOU SCROLL ANY FURTHER, REGISTER TO VOTE
Need to register? Or maybe you just want election reminders? Thanks to TurboVote, we've got you covered. Just click below:
II. KNOW THE DATES
- November 3, 2020.
General Registration Deadline:
- Registration-cutoff is October 5, 2020.
Deadline to Request Mail-In Ballot:
- No deadline, as Hawaii conducts all its elections by mail. All voters receive ballots by mail by default.
Hawaii voters will receive mail-in ballots by default. No action is needed to ensure that you receive your ballot by mail this fall, as long as you're registered by October 5, 2020.
III. REGISTER TO VOTE
- Not sure you're registered? This handy widget will tell you whether you're on the voter rolls.
- Here are the requirements to register as a voter in Hawaii.
Need To Register?
- Yes, it's so important we're including it twice. Here's that link again:
IV. WHERE TO VOTE
- Hawaii conducts its elections by mail, so there are no polling locations.
- Click here to find contact information for your county elections division.
Do I need to wear a mask to the polls?
- As Hawaii conducts its elections by mail, there are no polling locations to go to in person.
V. COVID-19 MAIL-IN VOTING & ABSENTEE VOTING
Hawaii voters do not need to request mail-in ballots, as they will receive them by default.
Out of town or serving abroad?
VI. WHAT TO TAKE TO THE POLLS
Voter ID Laws:
- Hawaii requires photo identification for first time voters who registered by mail.
- Here is the list of accepted credentials.
- Contact your county elections division for an acceptable list of options.
Don't have a valid ID?
- If a voter’s recitation of name, residence address & date of birth matches the poll book, a regular ballot will be provided.
VII. HAVING TROUBLE? GET IN TOUCH
The Hawaii Secretary of State:
- Call 808-453-VOTE (8683) or email email@example.com.
Voter ID Helpline:
- Call 844-338-8743
Any other questions?
See you at the ballots (or mailboxes), Hawaiians!
YOUR VOTE: OklahomaBy Countable OKLAHOMA It's election season! Are you ready? With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key
YOUR VOTE: North CarolinaBy Countable NORTH CAROLINA It's election season! Are you ready? With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration,
YOUR VOTE: MassachusettsBy Countable Massachusetts It's election season! Are you ready? With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration,